REDUCED VEHICLE DATA SHEET
Get your reduced online form for the registration of your import vehicle quickly, safely and at the best price. All types of vehicles: cars, motorcycles, trailers, caravans and more.
Faster and cheaper than the European COC Certificate of Conformity.
Easy and 100% Online. Delivery in 3 hours
Through our application form, email, phone or Whatsapp.
Once we have reviewed the documentation provided, we will tell you how to make the payment. Deposit, Bizum or Paypal
In less than 3 hours you will receive by email your reduced technical data sheet. Signed by a registered engineer and valid for all Spain.
Fast, Easy and Safe
Your vehicle's reduced file in just 3 hours
We work directly with the most extensive and updated database of the Ministry of Industry. This allows us to deliver delivery in 3 hours.
Our team of experts will provide you with the support you need, from the moment you start the application until you pass the ITV.
Our Reduced Technical Data Sheets are 100% guaranteed. They are signed with an Electronic Certificate of the Royal Mint and Stamp. Additionally, they are accompanied by a Civil Liability policy that guarantees the work.
Do you have any questions? Contact us through our online application form. We offer you personalized attention.
What Documents Are Necessary To Process A Reduced Technical Data Sheet Online?
When processing your vehicle's reduced technical data sheet on line of your vehicle, you only need to send us photos of:
- Documentation from the country of origin.
- Exterior of the vehicle (on all 4 sides).
- Manufacturer's nameplate.
- Tires (where measurements are read).
- Towing hitch plate, if available.
- Shift lever.
When you fill out our application form you will receive an automatic email with sample photos so you won't have any doubts.
In addition, each type of vehicle requires different photos. This is why we will send you an email with the specific requirements for your type of vehicle; for example: motorcycle, trailer, caravan, among others.
How to Register a Vehicle Imported from the European Union?
Registering a vehicle imported from the European Union may seem complicated, but we have simplified it into seven clear and effective steps:
1. Requesting a Reduced Data Sheet/Reduced Technical File
This is the first essential step. Our online platform allows you to obtain this document in less than 24 hours. Request your vehicle's reduced technical data sheet here.
The Ficha tecnica reducida is a document that shows the characteristics of the vehicle and is required for the registration process of imported vehicles (According to the REAL DECRETO 750/2010, of June 4, which regulates the procedures for the approval of vehicles).
If you have a COC (Certificate of Conformity), you would not need the reduced certificate. You could go to the ITV with this document. We recommend sending the documentation in advance to the ITV so that they can verify the documentation and avoid unnecessary trips.
The COC - Certificate of Conformity is a document issued by the vehicle manufacturer declaring the conformity of the vehicle with the European Union Type Approval. It identifies the vehicle with its chassis number and various technical characteristics that also serve to define the applicable tax rates in each country, both for circulation and registration.
2. Request the Technical Inspection of the Vehicle.
You can do it online. Nowadays you can get discounts of up to 50% through the online purchase of these fees, ask us how!
Send the Ficha Reducida to the ITV station together with the documentation from the vehicle's country of origin 1 or 2 days beforehand for validation.
3. Go to the Inspection at the ITV.
If everything is correct, they will proceed to issue the ITV Card or Ficha Técnica of the vehicle.
4. Pay the Matriculation Tax at the Tax Office.
The fastest way to do this is via the Tax Agency's Virtual Headquarters (Form 576).
The amount to be paid will depend on a percentage of the net value of the vehicle. This percentage is based on CO2 emissions.
- Less than 120 g/km = 0%.
- Between 121 and 160 g/km = 4.75%.
- Between 161 and 200 g/km = 9.75%.
- More than 201 g/km = 14.75%.
5. Pay the road tax
You must do it at the Town Hall where you are registered. The fee to be paid will depend on the municipality and the fiscal power of the vehicle.
6. Deliver the documentation at the Provincial Traffic Headquarters.
To do so, you must request an appointment.
You must submit the following documentation to apply for enrollment:
- Official application form
- Identification of the applicant or holder:
- Individuals: DNI, NIE + Passport, Spanish driving license, residence card.
- Legal entities: tax identification card together with proof of representation and identity of the signatory.
- Technical Data Sheet/ MOT Card
- Payment receipt of the Matriculation Tax of the Tax Agency, model 576.
- Proof of payment of the Road Traffic Tax
- Documentation from the vehicle's country of origin
- For new vehicles purchased in the E.U., proof of payment of VAT, model 309 or 300 of the Tax Agency.
- For used vehicles purchased in the EU:
- Sale between private individuals: contract of sale sale contract translated together with Transfer Tax.
- Buying and selling outside Spain: Invoice showing VAT.
- Buying and selling Spanish: Invoice and document issued by Haciendo justifying to be registered in the activity during the corresponding fiscal year.
- For vehicles purchased in third countries: DUA (Documento Único Aduanero) unless the importation of the vehicle is shown on the ITV card.
- a. Individuals: DNI, NIE + Passport, Spanish driving license, residence card.
- b. Legal entities: tax identification card together with proof of representation and identity of the signatory.
- 3. Technical Data Sheet/ MOT Card
4. Proof of payment of the tax of Matriculation of the Tributary Agency, model 576.
5. Proof of payment of the Road Tax.
6. Documentation from the country of origin of the vehicle
7. For new vehicles purchased in the E.U., proof of payment of VAT, model 309 or 300 of the Tax Agency.
8. For used vehicles purchased in the EU:
a. Sale between private individuals: purchase-sale contract translated together with Transfer Tax.
b. Purchase-sale outside Spain: Invoice where the VAT is reflected.
c. Spanish sale-purchase: Invoice and document issued by Haciendo justifying to be registered in the activity during the corresponding fiscal year.
9. For vehicles purchased in third countries: DUA (Documento Único Aduanero) unless the importation of the vehicle is shown on the ITV card.
With all this, you will have to pay at the Jefatura Provincial de Tráfico, by card, the fee for the issuance of the vehicle registration certificate, which as of today amounts to 95.80€.
7. You can now make the license plates!
Go to a spare parts store or specialist to have the license plates made. The price can vary between 5 and 50€, depending on the material.
How can I homologate my vehicle?
If you need to homologate your vehicle, we are here to help. Our team of experts will provide you with the necessary support in every step of the process. Our Reduced Technical Data Sheets are 100% guaranteed and have an Electronic Certificate from the Royal Mint. Mint and Stamp, backed by a Civil Liability policy that guarantees our work.
you could have your Reduced file today
What are you waiting for?